SureSmile for Arlington Heights, IL
SureSmile: the modern solution to set your smile straight
It shouldn’t be a hassle to get a straight, beautiful smile. It’s the 21st century! Well, what if we told you it is possible to get a straight smile without dealing with metal brackets and wires? Impressive Smiles is proud to offer SureSmile in Arlington Heights, IL. It’s a modern twist on orthodontics!
What is SureSmile?
SureSmile is a modern orthodontic treatment that uses clear, plastic aligners designed to move your teeth to their appropriate position. This method is becoming the preferred treatment… This text opens a new tab to the SureSmile website… for orthodontists and dentists alike due to the incredible results, ease of use, and the many benefits for patients, including:
Our patients love SureSmile...
SureSmile aligners are virtually invisible! The aligners are clear and blend with your smile when you put them in. Hardly anyone will notice you’re receiving orthodontic treatment.
SureSmile is available for teens and adults! You can watch your teenager grow up with improved confidence and self-esteem without dealing with the inconveniences of traditional braces.
Unlike traditional braces, you don’t have to deal with pokey wires and metal brackets. The aligners are customized to your smile and can easily be put on and taken off.
While SureSmile does all the work to straighten your teeth, you only need to visit Dr. Barsoum every few weeks to make sure your treatment is right on schedule.
You’re always on the move and SureSmile doesn’t require you to put your life on hold. Since the aligners are removable, you can eat your favorite foods. Need to brush or floss your teeth? No problem! Just remove the aligners and you can still commit to your oral hygiene routine.
While it’ll take 6-12 months (depending on your case) to complete treatment, you’ll start seeing results almost immediately! The clear aligners make it easier to see the outcome at every stage of treatment, creating that much more excitement for the final results!
See how Impressive Smiles makes SureSmile... impressive!
Traditionally, dentists and orthodontists had to use goopy molds to obtain a mockup of your smile. Not with Dr. Barsoum at Impressive Smiles. Being on the forefront of digital technology, we use 3D computer imaging to create your SureSmile aligners specifically for your smile, eliminating the need for goopy impressions.
Traditional orthodontics require many visits to ensure treatment is working. With our digital technology and SureSmile, you only need to visit us for checkups every few weeks, as long as you switch out your new set of aligners per schedule.
Not only is Dr. Barsoum a caring dentist in Arlington Heights; he is also a world-renowned speaker who travels across the country, teaching other dentists about innovative services, such as SureSmile and dental implants. He works with the technology manufacturers to help develop new products and techniques to make dentistry easier and more predictable.
You don't have to leave home to speak one-on-one with our dentist about your smile goals. Click the link, upload some pictures of your smile, and tell us what aesthetic and functional improvements you would like to see!
FAQs about SureSmile in Arlington Heights, IL
- How much does SureSmile cost?SureSmile has a similar price range to traditional orthodontics, but makes teeth straightening much more convenient. We invite you to come in for a consultation, so you can get an idea of how much your treatment may cost. Normally, the price of treatment involves multiple factors, including:
- The complexity of your case
- How much insurance covers
- How long your treatment may last
We invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Barsoum to discuss what you can expect, including costs.
- Will my insurance cover SureSmile?Many dental insurance plans cover SureSmile, similar to other orthodontic treatments. Talk to our expert team, and they will have an honest conversation with you about insurance coverage for SureSmile in Arlington Heights. We understand every budget is different, which is why we also offer easy financing options to help you receive the smile of your dreams.
- How long will treatment take?At Impressive Smiles, treatment can last between 6-12 months, depending on your case. During your procedure, you’ll switch out your new aligner set every few weeks and come in for checkups with Dr. Barsoum periodically.
- Can I brush and floss normally?Yes! You don’t need to work around brackets and wires to properly brush and floss your teeth. Instead, the aligners are removable so you can take out the trays when you’re ready to brush and floss your teeth, ensuring oral health is in tip-top shape.