Meet Dr. Meena Barsoum
A general and cosmetic Arlington Heights dentist exceeding your expectations.
Building a foundation for quality care in Arlington Heights, IL
Dr. Barsoum was a very active member of his dental school, holding multiple leadership positions and earning numerous accolades. He also believes in the importance of continuing education. He and his team complete numerous hours each year so they can always be knowledgeable of the newest and best techniques and technologies.
Dr. Barsoum is proud to be Resident Faculty at cdocs.com… Opens in a new window to CDOCS’ website…, where he spends time educating other dentists on digital technologies. He is fortunate to teach at Spear Education in Scottsdale, AZ… Opens in a new window to Spear Education’s website… and Dentsply Sirona in Charlotte, NC… Opens in a new window to Dentsply Sirona’s website….
Dr. Barsoum and his wife Monica live in the Chicago area. They are active members of his church community. In his free time, Dr. Barsoum also enjoys cycling and playing golf.
Dr. Alyssa Stylski
Born and raised in Elk Grove Village, IL, Dr. Alyssa Stylski completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Iowa and then received her dental degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry. Immediately after, Dr. Stylski completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency at the VA Medical Center in Long Beach, CA.
She then decided to return home to Chicago to be close to family and friends. Dr. Stylski strives to always provide quality, comprehensive care to her patients. Her passion for learning is what drove her to attend a residency program, during which she completed advanced training in implant placement and restoration, endodontics, periodontics, and oral surgery. She continues to enhance her knowledge and skill set in all aspects of dentistry by regularly attending continuing education courses. We’re thrilled she’s part of the Impressive Smiles dental team!
In her spare time, Dr. Stylski enjoys spending time with her family and friends. Some of her other interests include running, going to country concerts, and reading.
Dr. Anthony Reganato
Dr. Reganato is our periodontal surgeon. He is a Board-certified Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology… Opens a new window to the ABP website… .
Originating out of Long Island, NY, he attended New York University College of Dentistry for his DDS degree, continuing on with a 2-year GPR residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center in Queens, NY. He graduated from the University of Alabama at Birmingham in 2010 with two certificates in Periodontics and a Master’s Degree in Clinical Dentistry.
Dr. Reganato enjoys fitness, fishing, and spending time with friends and family.
You don't have to leave home to speak one-on-one with our dentist about your smile goals. Click the link, upload some pictures of your smile, and tell us what aesthetic and functional improvements you would like to see!
Dr. Barsoum and the staff are outstanding. The staff is always friendly, efficient, and helpful. Scheduling is on time. With Dr. Barsoum, dental work completed is state-of-the-art, quick, and painless. Hard to imagine any dental experience better than this!
Chris H., actual patient
Good dentists. Actually, no. Great dentists. Dr. Barsoum is a world-renowned dentist and his team is amazing.
Joshua A., actual patient
Ask your Arlington Heights dentist
Have questions for Dr. Meena Barsoum? Get the answers below.
- Can I take a tour of your office?Absolutely! Dr. Barsoum – our dentist in Arlington Heights, IL – created Impressive Smiles to create a dental environment that’s not only comfortable but advanced with the latest technologies. We’re confident you’ll immediately recognize that as soon as you walk through our doors.
You’ll be well taken care of by our compassionate team who will pamper you with pillows and blankets. You can even watch your favorite shows while we’re doing dental work.
Walking around our facility, you will see the best dental technologies that allow us to take 3D x-rays of your smile, complete dental restorations in one appointment, and create digital impressions.
Don’t take our word for it. You can take a virtual tour of Impressive Smiles on our website:
- Do you accept dental insurance?
Yes. We are in-network providers with:
- Aetna… Opens a new window to the Aetna website…
- Ameritas… Opens a new window to the Ameritas website…
- Assurant… Opens a new window to the Assurant website…
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield… Opens a new window to the BCBS website…
- Cigna … Opens a new window to the Cigna website…
- Connection… Opens a new window to the Connection website…
- Delta… Opens a new window to the Delta website…
- Guardian… Opens a new window to the Guardian website…
- Humana… Opens a new window to the Humana website…
- Metlife… Opens a new window to the Metlife website…
- Principal… Opens a new window to the Principal website…
- United Healthcare… Opens a new window to the United Healthcare website…
If you don’t have dental insurance, we invite you to talk to us. We believe money shouldn’t get in the way of your smile dreams, which is why we offer flexible payment plans and accept checks, cash, credit cards, and Apple Pay. You can also make a payment online for your convenience.
- What will my first appointment look like? We like to customize our first visits based on your dental needs. However, a typical first visit at Impressive Smiles generally goes something like this:
- You’ll be greeted by our front desk staff. You will be given a tablet to fill out any new patient forms.
- We will then give you a tour of the dental office so you can see the entire facility and take a glimpse of all the modern technology we offer.
- One of our dental hygienists will take a series of photos of your teeth.
- Then, we’ll take 3D x-rays of your smile so we can see beyond traditional x-rays for better diagnosis.
- You and Dr. Barsoum will go over your smile goals and will go over your x-rays and photos to customize a treatment plan.
- Can I really get dental implants in one day?
Yes, you can! This Arlington Heights implant dentist is proud to offer All-on-4 dental implants. Finally, you can have your entire mouth restored in just one visit! How is that possible? CLICK HEREOpens in a new window to our All-on-4 Dental Implants’ website to learn more.
If you’re suffering from missing teeth and have difficulty eating, speaking, and smiling, these dental implants could be the right solution for you.
You’re not alone. Steve, an actual Impressive Smiles patient, suffered from discomfort and felt embarrassed with his smile… until he went to Impressive Smiles.